Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thank You for Growing Our Children..End of the Year Teacher Gift for a Teacher who LOVES to GARDEN




I know this has nothing to do with baking or cooking, but my friend and I have been working on this for our children's Kindergarten teacher and I could not help but post this.
Items needed:
Foam Flowers (or foam to trace flowers)
pictures of each student
a circle scrapbooking punch (or just trace a circle and make a pattern)
a large pot
floral moss (from a craft store)
green tongue depressors (from a craft store)
rubber cement to glue the pictures to the foam
glue gun to glue the "stems" to the flowers
Gift Card to a local nursery
A few garden ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment